As an independent agent our goal is to make sure our clients and vendors are happy and one of the ways we can do that is to keep an eye on the money. We make sure the vendors get paid on time and our clients get the best possible price without any middlemen.
We are able to offer international credit insurance and factoring if necessary and therefore raise international sales for our Manufacturers while minimizing risk and exposure.
By Combining all of our Manufacturers under one umbrella insurance (as an option) we are able to offer the possible premium for them to use international credit insurance with the least amount of exposure.
How Can Credit Insurance Help Me? (from Coface)
A credit insurance policy protects domestic and international accounts receivable against non-payment by customers. Credit specialists are located throughout the United States to work with you in tailoring a policy to meet your specific needs.
• Customized policy structure
• Broad range of coverage options
• Short-term receivables coverage for both domestic and foreign companies
• Protection against insolvency and bankruptcy situations
• Protection against past due accounts with collection services both in the United States and abroad
• Reimburses bad debt losses
• Manages and controls accounts receivable
• Increases sales by allowing for larger extension of credit to good risk debtors as well as new customers overseas
• Enhances borrowing power with security of insured receivables
• Provides an additional credit information resource
• Helps ensure profit margins
|Trade Credit Insurance
• Protection against non-payment by customers
• Domestic and export accounts
• Helps manage and control accounts receivable
• Includes credit information and collection services
• Customized policy structure, broad range of coverage options
|Business Credit Information
• Provides commercial credit reports and credit scoring on domestic and international companies
• Database tracking over 65 million companies worldwide
• Online system for around-the clock access to credit information
• Investigation services, including asset and liability and background searches